- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Dr. Matthew S. Altman, B.S., D.C.
Education and Qualifications
- Graduate of Mainland Regional High School, 1993
- Graduate of Rutgers University, B.S., Exercise Physiology, 1997
- Graduate of Life University, D.C., Doctor of Chiropractic, 2001
- Board Certified Chiropractic Physician
- Diplomat of the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician in the State of New Jersey
- Licensed Chiropractic Physician in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Medical Examiner by the United States Department of Transportation, in process
- Member of The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- Owner of Altman Family Chiropractic, P.A. established in 1972
- Married in 2012 to Aimee Masters Altman
- Father to Maximilian Masters Altman and twins Adelynn and Emilia Masters Altman
- Hobbies include reading, physical fitness, gardening, biking, golf, basketball, and playing with our two Boston Terriers, Oliver and Cooper
Dr. Matthew Altman is a Linwood chiropractor who serves Linwood, which is located just minutes from Somers Point, Northfield, Egg Harbor Township, and Ocean City.
Dr. Altman uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Altman takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Altman will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
If you have any questions about our Linwood chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care, please call us at (609) 927-7922 today!